Hassle Free Return Customers may return products within 30 days of delivering for a refund - no question asked. See Details
Money Back Guarantee Full Refund or Exchange if item is not as described, damaged, missing or does not arrive.
Introducing The Most Compact Chainsaw In The World!
Whether you're getting through a crisis or going on an ordinary camping trip, you're going to need wood for a fire. Regular chainsaws are too bulky and require gasoline, and using an ax is exhausting and takes too long. Our pocket chainsaw solves both of these problems. It's small, lightweight, doesn't take a lot of physical exertion, and cuts through trees like butter. It cuts through trees so easily that even seniors suffering from arthritis have used it to cut through trees many times their size. The secret to its effectiveness is in its "triple sided attack." The blades of the pocket chainsaw wrap around the tree and cut three sides at once! Plus, the bi-directional blades cut deep into the tree every time you push and pull, saving you 50% of your time.
- Cuts Through Trees Like Butter: The blades on this pocket chainsaw are made from the exact same razor-sharp steel you'd find on a $400 chainsaw. The blade wraps around any tree and cuts three sides at once, as opposed to regular chainsaws that only cut one side.
- Saves Cutting Time By 50%: Bi-directional blades cut deep into the wood every time you push and pull, reducing your cutting time by 50% so you can spend less time cutting and more time admiring your stockpile.
- Easy to Control: The pocket chainsaw has no motor, which makes it easy for anyone to control. It works especially well for the elderly because they don't have to struggle against a powerful motor the entire time, saving their energy to relax with family around the campfire.
- Virtually Indestructible: The pocket chainsaw is made from hardened steel and is up to 4 times stronger than ordinary steel, making it much stronger than similar chainsaws. Plus, every link of the chain is reinforced with rugged aluminum studs.
- Cleans Itself: Self-cleaning teeth keep the blades sharp so you can use it repeatedly without worrying about debris buildup.
- Ultra-Comfortable Webbed Handles: Comfort is important with this kind of tool, and that's why we've included wide-grip webbed handles that don't cut into your skin even under pressure.
- Unbelievably Compact: Condenses into a 4-inch diameter wheel for compact storage while not in use. It even comes with its own pouch so the razor-sharp blades don't damage your other gear.
Material: Stainless Steel
Length :: Approx. 50cm
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How would you sharpen this?
You can sharpen this saw with an inexpensive regular 5/32 or 4mm round chainsaw file that you can buy at any hardware store.
Q: What is the length of the actual cutting portion or blade excluding the handles?
Our cutting chain is 3 feet long excluding the handles and metal brackets.
Q: How many teeth?
here are 16 teeth total on a 36 Inch chain excluding the handles.
Q: Does this saw cut in both directions or do all the teeth face one way?
Q: What are the teeth on this chain made out of carbon steel or stainless steel?
The teeth are made with high carbon 65Mn steel. This is a steel that is formulated to provide good wear resistance and hardness. The high carbon content makes for a high degree of toughness and resilience, while the manganese, in addition to improving these properties, improves the hot-working characteristics of the steel, making it an excellent candidate for forged sword blades.
Q: How long on average does this tool stay sharp (assuming proper cleaning and oiling of the chain)?
I have used it quite a lot over the past 20 months clearing trails and cutting firewood without any sharpening
Q: What is diameter branch or tree one could easily and safely cut with this?
It would depend on your abilities, terrain, weather conditions. There are many variables to safety, each person brings something different to the arena. Start small get used to the equipment, practice in good conditions, then try the biggest.
Who Are We?
TACTICAL-TEAMS™ is based in Texas, USA. We are a professional e-commerce company specializing in pet supplies and other consumer products. We will always do our best to exceed your expectations in customer service, communication and fulfilling only the best products for your orders.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. It is our best interest to answer questions quickly and provide prompt and excellent service. We will reply your message within 24 hours.
Shipping and Return Policy
TACTICAL-TEAMS™ offers international shipping. Please provide a reliable, physical address to accept your package delivery. We do not ship to Army Post Offices (APO) or Fleet Post Offices (FPOs) at this time.
6-14 business days
United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
8-15 business days
France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland
11-16 business days
15 business days or more
TACTICAL-TEAMS™ offers a hassle free 30 Day Return Policy. If you are not happy with our products, you may return any non-personalized item in new, unused condition for a refund - no question asked. Customer pays return shipping cost unless the products are defected, wrong or missing.
Verified Secure Checkout
TACTICAL-TEAMS™ is powered by industry leading encrypted system to ensure your full protection. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
TACTICAL-TEAMS™ is concerned about the safety and security of your information. So we have put a number of technological protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that your information is secure.